Tuesday 11 June 2013

Good Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Toronto

Hi guys,

So I was discussing with my friends in class about Vietnamese foods, I found that lots of them have never tried any of Vietnamese dishes before. They also don’t know where to find good Vietnamese restaurant, so I thought it’s a good idea to post a blog with list of good restaurants I know in downtown Toronto. I will also be posting the list of good dishes in those restaurants.
I used to live and work at downtown Toronto for a while. I have tried lots of restaurants but I only like some of them

Pho Hung
Address: 350 Spadina Ave Toronto, ON M5T 2G4
Phone number: 416 593 4274

This restaurant is known for its Pho Bo Dac Biet – Special Beef rice noodles. The price is reasonable so if you are a student who looks for a quick meal, you could come and order foods here. I tried other dishes but it wasn’t that good so I’m only recommending the Pho Bo Dac Biet. 

Pho Linh
Address: 1156 College St Toronto, ON M6H 1B5
Phone number: 416 516 3891
This restaurant is known for its Bun Bo Hue – Hue Spicy Beef noodles. However, they only do this special dish on Friday – Sunday. On weekdays, you could try “Banh Cuon” – Vietnamese rolled cake. This is a really tasty cake that even I normally don’t eat a lot, I still can finish an extra-large order. I just love it. (talking about this make me want foods now =.=!!)

 Kimbo bo 7 mon

Address: 358 Bathurst St Toronto, ON M5T 2S7
Phone number: 416 603 7817

This is where you find delicious 7 different beef dishes. The combo for two is around $25 and you get so much good foods. It's yummy!!!! 

Banh My Boy
Address: 392 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A9
Phone Number: 416 363 0588

If you are looking for a sandwich, this is where you find the best sandwich ever. I fell in love with the 5 spices pork sandwich there. Sometime, I went downtown just for this sandwich.  It’s so much healthier and tastier than Subway or Mr Sub.

Kensington Natural Bakery
Address: 460 Bloor Street W, Toronto, ON M5S 1X8
Phone Number: 416 534 1294


Great place with great products! I’m sick of Wonder bread. I come here for healthy organic bread. This place offers special products for special needs. They have gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar free, organic breads, cookies, cakes, coco balls and so many other things. If you are vegetarian, or need gluten-free products, you would definitely list this as your number one shop. I know that they sell products to Big Carrot, but why should you pay more if you could get it much cheaper in Kensington Natural Bakery.

That's pretty much all the restaurant I know and would recommend. So if you make a trip to downtown Toronto, you could visit and try out some of these restaurant. Let me know how you feel about the foods there!! 

I hope you guys enjoy it!! :) Please like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VietnameseFoodForHealthyDiet


No comments:

Post a Comment